In this week’s edition of The Tuesday 12, we are providing you with 12 resources (crafts, poems, displays, activities) that can be used to teach your students about the importance of Remembrance Day. On November 11, we are provided with the opportunity to pay tribute to the brave men and women who sacrificed everything in order for us to enjoy the freedom that we often take for granted.
3. Remembrance Day Huichol Yarn Painting from www.thatartistwoman.org (click on image for instructions)
5. Beautiful for the Canadian flag (
I’ve linked this to the Pinterest source, but I can’t find the proper attribution…if you know where this is from, please leave the info in the comments section. Thanks! Thanks to Patrick who left us a comment informing us that this beautiful piece of work was created by Brian Espiritu)
7. Poppy Mixed Media from www.thatartistwoman.org (for instructions, click on the image)
10. Tons of Teacher Resources from Saskatoon Public Schools! Interactive sites, multimedia, poems, and links to tons of sites.
11. Beautiful Bulletin Boards
On November 11, please take a moment to show your gratitude for those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom and way of life.
Click on poppy for information regarding Remembrance Day services in Toronto.