In this week’s edition of The Tuesday 12, we’ll be looking at 12 Fun and Festive Christmas Crafts! As usual, click on the image to be brought to the image source and instructions!
1. I love the yarn wreaths for front doors, so now there’s a mini version for the Christmas tree!
2. A quick and simple Christmas craft for any age group!
3. This would be great with a clear plastic plate glued to the front for a 3-dimensional effect!
4. Such a great idea! I love the different paper designs used!
5. We usually paint Christmas scenes on glass ornaments using acrylic paint, but this is a neat idea—swirling paint around on the inside of the ornament!
6. Simple and pretty!
7. Trim a tree with some popsicle sticks, paint, and stickers!
8. So many uses for toilet paper rolls!
9. So pretty!
10. A great gift for parents!
11. And my two favourite ones: the Rudolph wreath…
12. …and the Santa Claus wreath!
Check back next week for another edition of The Tuesday 12!