Planning or Organizing a Novel Study for your students in the new school year? We have designed and created a list of helpful hints for your students to keep in mind and follow when completing a novel study!
NOVEL STUDY HINTS
1. Read the question carefully. Look back at your novel to find the answer.
2. Re-read the question and your answer to make sure you answered the question correctly and completely.
3. Write your answer in a complete sentence.
4. Use part of the question in your answer.
5. For every question mark, you should have an answer.
8. Never begin a sentence with “because”.
Click on the link for a printable version! Novel Study Hints
Check out our novel study packages for ‘The Case of the Missing Monkey’ and ‘Amelia Bedelia’ over at our store ! Just click on the images below!